BWP Google XML Sitemaps version 1.3.0 released
Version 1.3.0 of Better WordPress Google XML Sitemaps has been released.
A lot of enhancements have been made, just to name a few:
- Last modified dates are now more properly handled to respect a blog’s local time setting and avoid invalid last modified date error.
- Plugin’s admin areas have been completely re-organized and should be easier to use.
- Error log has been greatly refined to be more friendly and useful.
- Post types that do not have any post should not be listed in
- Be more selective when pinging search engines, this is to avoid double pinging when using plugin like Snitch.
- Added an extremely useful “Debug extra” mode that can be used to debug “Content Encoding error” and similar errors, more info about “Debug extra” here.
- Cache directory can now be edited via:
- Plugin’s admin area: BWP Sitemaps >> XML Sitemaps >> Caching
- PHP Constant: e.g.
- Filters: use
For a complete changelog, please refer to wordpress-plugins/google-xml-sitemaps/changelog/
Image sitemap will be added in version 1.4.0, so stay tuned!
Please don’t forget to rate BWP Google XML Sitemaps 5 stars if you like it, thank you!
As always, all bug reports, feature requests, etc. should be posted in the community: community/forum/2/bwp-google-xml-sitemaps/.