BWP Minify 1.3.0 RC2 is available
The long-awaited BWP Minify 1.3.0 is now available as a release candidate (RC2). Click on this link to download it, and follow steps mentioned here to update to 1.3.0RC2 (it is not available on WordPress’s plugin repository yet).
Some exciting new features include:
- JS, and CSS files’ dependencies are now much more intelligently handled. This should fix many incompatibility issues with other plugins. Try 1.3.0 RC2 today and see if it fixes any issue for you.
- Enqueued CSS, JS files are now auto-detected and a dedicated admin page is now provided for you to manage enqueued files’ positions.
- Friendly Minify urls is now supported, which allows you to have Minify urls similar to this:
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) is now supported.
- Minify library’s settings can now be saved automatically if possible (config file is writable).
The official documentation has also been updated to reflect all changes, so it’s a good place to start if you want to learn more about what the plugin now has to offer.
For more details about all new features, bugs squashed and other enhancements, please take a look at the temporary changelog for 1.3.0, which can be found at: https://github.com/OddOneOut/Better-WordPress-Minify/is ... y/issues/7
BWP Minify 1.3.0 is WordPress 3.9 compatible and all features should work well with Multi-site network, including friendly Minify urls. As always, please post any question to the BWP community, bug report should head to https://github.com/OddOneOut/Better-WordPress-Minify/is ... ify/issues.
Note to Translators: Version 1.3.0 has many new strings that needs translating and a handful of obsolete strings, so please update your translation as soon as you can.
As always, please rate this plugin five stars if it is useful to you. Thanks!