BWP Minify Released!
Support for this plugin has been moved to the BWP Community!
Hello my beloved visitors! BWP Minify, my 4th plugin, is now available for everyone. This plugin relies on WordPress’s enqueueing system rather than the output buffer to minify your JS and CSS files. Your website/blog will now load much faster!
Features at a glance
- Uses the enqueueing system of WordPress which improves compatibility with other plugins and themes
- Allows you to customize all minify strings
- Offers various way to add a cache buster to your minify string
- Gives you total control over how this plugin minifies your scripts
- Supports script localization (
- Supports RTL stylesheets
- Supports media-specific stylesheets (e.g. ‘screen’, ‘print’, etc.)
- Supports conditional stylesheets (e.g.
<!--[if lt IE 7]>)
- Provides hooks for further customization
- WordPress Multi-site compatible (not tested with WPMU)
The current formal version is 1.0.0 (bug fix release: 1.0.8) and you can find detailed information as well as download links on this page: wordpress-plugins/bwp-minify/
Please report any bugs by posting a comment below. Thank you!