BWP reCAPTCHA 1.1.2 has been released
This new release comes with numerous enhancements and bug fixes. To name a few:
- You can choose to add captcha below comment text area without using a theme function (this is now the default position of captcha for comment form)
recaptchashortcode tag back to Contact Form 7. Users can now choose between
- Improved user registration and site registration form on a multi-site installation
- Fixed an issue where a hidden iframe is adding margin to bottom of page in Google Chrome and Safari. This is merely a workaround solution so hopefully Google will fix this issue in reCAPTCHA itself
- Fixed an issue where captcha is only checked after username and password is correct on login form
- Fixed an issue where a bot can bypass captcha on user registration form
See the full changelog for more details.
Please note that some core functionality of previous version have been changed so it’s highly recommended to take a look at the updated documentation.
As always, please rate this plugin 5 shining stars if it is useful to you. Enjoy.