BWP reCAPTCHA released!
Support for this plugin has been moved to the BWP Community!
My very first plugin, BWP reCAPTCHA, has been released! This plugin utilizes the popular anti-spam library, reCAPTCHA, to help your blog stay clear of spams. This plugin provides better user experience by allowing you to integrate with Akismet. Fighting spam has never been so effective!
Features at a glance
- Add reCAPTCHA to comment form or registration pages
- Hide reCAPTCHA for qualified visitors
- Registered Users (even with no capabilities needed)
- Authorized Users (users who have some capabilities, you can extend the default list)
- Visitors who have at least a required number of approved comments
- Choose how the plugin reacts when an answer is wrong or empty
- Choose between 4 default themes or create your own (sample CSS and images provided)
- Choose a language you prefer, possibility to add more language if needed
- Option to load media files (CSS, JS, etc.) only when needed
- Possibility to integrate with Akismet, allowing better protection against spam and better end-users experience, i.e. “only force a CAPTCHA when a comment looks like spam”.
- WordPress Multi-site compatible (not tested with WPMU)
- As always, actively developed
- And more…
The initial version is 1.0.0 and you can find detailed information as well as download links on this page: wordpress-plugins/bwp-recaptcha/
Please report any bugs by posting a comment below. Thank you!