Topic: Not compatible with BWP minify?

They each work on their own but when BWP minify is coupled with Syntax JS and CSS files do not load.

If files are manually loaded all is fine so conflict seem to be minor.

I see there is some framework at play. I tried copying the one from minify over to syntax, no luck smile

Re: Not compatible with BWP minify?

karlo wrote:

They each work on their own but when BWP minify is coupled with Syntax JS and CSS files do not load.

If files are manually loaded all is fine so conflict seem to be minor.

I see there is some framework at play. I tried copying the one from minify over to syntax, no luck smile

Hi there,

I believe they work perfectly fine together, may I see the page that has such incompatibility?

http://betterwp.net/ - A Better WordPress world for everyone!
Useful links: Forum Rules | WordPress Plugins | WordPress Tips | In-depth WordPress Tutorials

3 (edited by karlo 2012-11-03 06:52:08)

Re: Not compatible with BWP minify?

I am using a local Uniserver http://www.uniformserver.com/ but I just tried again on a new blank site and can reproduce until I cry. I have a slightly outdated version with PHP 5.4.6 - guess I should update. Or would you say I think you should stop using such new PHP? Also an idea of course.

Both plugins work fine on their own but not together as when Minify kicks in load of JS and CSS for Syntax just stops. Does not matter in which order they are installed.

I tried turning on wp_debug, totally clean.

But as said if I manually load what Syntax need all is fine. Plugin is working 100% with Minify, including settings and editor button, just without fuel smile Code does get spit out. "Click to toggle codeblock" is there too for example but does zero as no JS is active.

I have used Minify quite a bit and never noticed anything similar so I thought it was obvious there had to be some sort of clash. And then I turned eyes on your plugin framework. Well may be not so obvious and as long as I can fix it I dont mind but also hope you can reproduce.