Last Updated on October 23, 2011
Better WordPress Syntax (based on GeSHi)
This plugin allows you to highlight code syntax in your posts. It is simple, lightweight, and very easy to use with plenty of options to choose.
Sponsor Themes by Elegant Themes - $39 for unlimited access to 60+ WordPress Themes!
- Fixed a small issue regarding HTML entities. Thanks again to tiaurus for reporting the bug!
- Fixed a possible bug of the editor button when
wp-config.phpfile was moved one directory up.
- Added a temporary fix for some HTML entities’ issues. Thanks to tiaurus!
- Added 6 more default languages, as requested by users, including: Bash Script (bash), CSharp (csharp), Actionscript (as), Actionscript3 (as3), Apache (apache), MySQL (mysql).
- Improved code preview
- Improved generated CSS
- Fixed the wrong version number in configuration page
- Fixed a critical bug with the editor button (this is due to WordPress’s naming mechanism when submitting plugin).
- Fixed a minor Multi-site issue.
- Initial Release