Better WordPress Syntax (based on GeSHi)
This plugin allows you to highlight code syntax in your posts. It is simple, lightweight, and very easy to use with plenty of options to choose.
- Marked as WordPress 3.7 compatible.
- Added an Italian translation. Thanks to Paolo Stivanin!
- Updated BWP Framework to fix a possible bug that causes BWP setting pages to go blank.
- Updated GeSHi library to version 126.96.36.199.
- Fixed a typo that causes an error with W3C validation.
- Good news: ManageWP.com has become the official sponsor for BWP Syntax.
- Fixed a small issue regarding HTML entities. Thanks again to tiaurus for reporting the bug!
- Fixed a possible bug of the editor button when
wp-config.phpfile was moved one directory up.
- Added a temporary fix for some HTML entities’ issues. Thanks to tiaurus!
- Added 6 more default languages, as requested by users, including: Bash Script (bash), CSharp (csharp), Actionscript (as), Actionscript3 (as3), Apache (apache), MySQL (mysql).
- Improved code preview
- Improved generated CSS
- Fixed the wrong version number in configuration page
- Fixed a critical bug with the editor button (this is due to WordPress’s naming mechanism when submitting plugin).
- Fixed a minor Multi-site issue.
- Initial Release